Chapter:Twenty - Bloody Hands Into Stinging Fists (The Name of the Wind)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chapter summaries may contain
Proceed with caution.
- 1 Characters
- 2 Locations
- 3 Groups
- 4 Terms
Characters physically appearing in the chapter
- Seth is a farmer driving his cart into Tarbean to sell his produce.
- Jake is Seth's son.
- Kvothe is riding on their cart.
- Pike mugs Kvothe, with a few others boys. They steal then break Kvothe's father's lute.
- Lin is one of Pike's cohorts.
Characters mentioned in the chapter, but not physically present
Locations physically appearing in the chapter
- Tarbean is where the knobby squash farmer takes Kvothe.
- Seaward Square is there they set up shop to sell their Squash.
Locations mentioned in the chapter, but not physically visited
- The Eld is mentioned, but not defined in the phrase "How would your mother like it if you brought home a couple of the finest orange butter squash this side of the Eld?"
Groups mentioned in the chapter, but not physically present