In the Chronicle
Under the supervision of Master Arwyl, Fela treats Kvothe after his whipping for malfeasance in his first term. She later treats him for his injuries during the bone-tar fire in the Artificery. Kvothe comes to her when he's worried about Auri's wellbeing following the fire. She later stitched his wounds following his lashing during his third term.
When Kvothe collapsed in the Artificery after his injuries escaping Ambrose's rooms. After Kvothe, Simmon and Wilem confide in her, she covers for Kvothe in her medical report and joins the group assembled to recover Denna's ring. She tested Kvothe's gram, and was intended to ignite Ambrose's mommet until the arrival of Devi, who is the superior sympathist. She is friends with Devi and had invited her to join the group to try to smooth things over between her and Kvothe.
- The Name of the Wind, Chapter 42, "Bloodless"
- The Name of the Wind, Chapter 66, "Volatile"
- The Name of the Wind, Chapter 68, "The Ever-Changing Wind"
- The Name of the Wind, Chapter 89, "A Pleasant Afternoon"
- The Wise Man's Fear, Chapter 32, "Blood and Ash"
- The Wise Man's Fear, Chapter 50, "Chasing the Wind"